Automatic Sticker Labelling Machine
Equipped with latest sophisticated micro processer control label dispensing system along with user friendly sensing system, the automatic sticker labeling machine is suitable for labeling round vials as well as bottles of smaller size, with speed capabilities going up to 100 unit per minute. The machine is suitable for labeling vials and bottles of various materials such as glass, plastic, PET, HDPE and PP. The manual feeding of label length data into the memory is eliminated due to the inbuilt automated label length detection system. This also eliminates the tedious job of retrieving the label length data from memory to change label size and restart the machine every time.
- The machine has many inbuilt unique features, some of which are, no need of changing parts for various label and product sizes, single pot on the line speed variation control, synchronized speed of label dispensing with conveyer and pressing device.
- The machine is virtually maintenance free and has user friendly label placing adjustments.
- The machine is built in stainless steel and is self protected against voltage fluctuations.
- It comes with a machine stop system with alarm for label roll empty and missing label in roll conditions.
- The options for contact coder, inkjet coder HP cartridge coder and hot foil coder with variable speed ranges are available.
Depending on the label and product size, the machine operates up to a speed of 100 labels per minute. The machine operates on single phase AC supply. The conveyer height 830 to 875mm, it is adjustable though. The label roll diameter is 300mm.
|Label Height :||8 mm to 70 mm Standard*|
|Label Length :||12 mm to 120mm Appx.*|
|Label Roll Dia. :||300 mm|
|Core Dia. :||75/76 mm|
|Gap Between two Labels :||appx. 3 mm|
|Product Diameter :||15 mm to 70 mm*|
|Electrical :||220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)|
|Power :||1.5 Amp.|
|Capacity :||0.75 Kw|
|Speed :||Up to 100 Labels per minute depending on Product and Label Size|
|Conveyor height :||830-875 mm*|
|Overall dimension :||1770 mm(L) X 700 mm(W) X 1000 mm (H)|
|Machine Direction of Movement :||Left to Right from operator side|