Four Head Screw Capping Machine
The four head screw capping machine is used for plastic screw caps. With a speed of 80 bottles per minute the four head screw capping machine is capable for capping round as well as other shaped bottles of various materials such as glass, plastic, PET, HDPE as we as LDPE. The full construction of the machine including the machine frame structure is done in stainless steel. The machine is capable for various sizes of caps and bottles due to the use of change of parts. The capping machine is suitable for use in various fields such as food, chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics.
- The machine consists of in feed and exit star wheel with overload clutch system to avoid bottle breakage.
- Single drive synchronizing total operation of star wheel and turret with star wheel.
- For feeding control of caps, the machine includes cap feeder with variable speed system.
- The machine has a no bottle- no cap system and a no cap- machine stop system.
- The hopper can be totally dismantled for easy cleaning.
The maximum bottle diameter is 85mm; the maximum height of the bottle is 300mm, and the maximum cap size is 32mm under which the sizes can be adjusted as the customer requires. The machine operates on both single phase and 3 phase power supplies with an output power of 2 HP. The conveyor height is 850 to 900mm. The maximum speed, depending on bottle and cap size is 80 bottles per minute.
|Bottle Size :||Diameter Up to 85mm* or other Shape bottle with proper base|
|Bottle Height :||300mm* Maximum|
|Cap Size :||Upto 32mm*|
|Electrical :||415VAC 3Phase and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) with A.C. Drive|
|Speed :||2.0 H.P.|
|Conveyor Height :||850-900 mm|
|Overall Dimensions :||1500 mm (L) x 1000 mm (W) x 2000 mm (H)|
|Speed :||Max. 80 Bottles per minute depending on Bottle and Cap Size|