Eight Head Screw Capping Machine
The eight head screw capping machine is used for plastic screw cap and with a speed of 160 bottles per minute the eight head screw capping machine is capable for capping round as well as other shaped bottles of various materials such as glass, plastic, PET, HDPE as we as LDPE. It is suitable for industries that require higher production speed and for automatic on the line operation. The full construction of the machine including the machine frame structure is done in stainless steel.
- The machine has a no bottle- no cap system and a no cap- machine stop system.
- The hopper can be totally dismantled for easy cleaning.
- The machine consists of in feed and exit star wheel with overload clutch system to avoid bottle breakage as well as single drive synchronizing total operation of star wheel and turret with star wheel.
- For feeding control of caps, the machine includes cap feeder with variable speed system.
- For safety of the products the machine consists of a clutch system.
- The machine shows minimum change over time.
The maximum speed is 80 bottles per minute, depending on bottle and cap size. The maximum bottle diameter is 85mm and the maximum height of the bottle is 300mm. The maximum cap size is 32mm under which the sizes can be adjusted as the customer requires. The machine operates on both single phase and 3 phases power supplies and has an output power of 3 HP. The conveyor height is 850 to 900mm.
|Bottle Size :||Diameter Up to 85mm* or other Shape bottle with proper base|
|Bottle Height :||300mm* Maximum|
|Cap Size :||Upto 32mm*|
|Electrical :||415VAC 3Phase and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) with A.C. Drive|
|Power :||3.0 H.P.|
|Conveyor Height :||850-900 mm|
|Overall Dimensions :||2000 mm (L) x 1050 mm (W) x 2000 mm (H)|
|Speed :||Max. 160 Bottles per minute depending on Bottle and Cap Size|