Cotton Machine For Inserting Cotton In Bottles
The cotton machine for inserting cotton in bottles is designed to insert cotton, rayon or polyester coils into containers at a speed ranging from 60 bottles per minute to 120 bottles per minute. Some are PLC driven and run on servo motors with touch screen operation for handling of the machines. Others come with highly sophisticated software for fully automatic operation and thus are very time efficient. This machine can run independently or it can also be integrated into an automated packaging line.
- The machine is controlled by a servo motor.
- The machines have tough screen panels to access various functions of the machine.
- The construction of the machine is done in stainless steel.
- The machine comes with interlocked safety shields.
- It also comes with pneumatic gating with container detection system.
- Other features available are in feed screw system, missing cotton detection, tower lamp, rejection system, and rejection verification.
The bottle diameter is between 30 to 110mm and the bottle height is around 50 to 220mm. The machine weight is 317 kg and its noise level is around 78dB. The power required for the operation of the machine is 220 VAC single phase with 50 Hz frequency. The power consumption of the machine is around 4 A and the air consumption is around 7ft3 per minute. The conveyer belt width is around 4 and a half inches but a optional 6 inches wide belt is available as well.