Four And Six Head Air Jet Cleaning Machine
Suitable for cleaning of non-sterile products like dry syrups, tablets and capsules packages, the four head air jet cleaning machine provides a maximum output of up to 100 bottles per minute while the six head machine provides a maximum output of up to 150 bottles per minute and can be used to clean PET and glass bottles as well as jars.
- Both machines have a no container- no air and no vacuum system.
- They both use air jet nozzles and vacuum mouth holder for cleaning operation.
- Constructed fully in stainless steel, both machines have automatic in feed and out feed of containers.
- The machines have overload clutch jamming and come with optional A.C. variable frequency drive system.
- The complete operations of the machines take place in vertical positions.
Barring the output capacity number of heads and the value of compressed air consumption and vacuum line, most of the technical specifications for both models of machines are same. The diameter of the product is 90mm and the height is 150mm unless the customer requires other dimensions, which then can be varied. Both machines run on single phase as well as 3 phase power supply and have the same conveyer height of adjustable 875 to 950mm.
|Product Diameter :||Upto 90 mm*|
|Product Height :||150 mm*|
|Electrical :||415VAC Three Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) and 220 VAC 1 Phase Power Supply|
|Power :||2.0 H.P.|
|Compressed Air Consumption :||80cfm to be provided by customer|
|Vacuum Pump/Line :||300 Ltr. Capacity to be provided by customer|
|Speed :||Upto 100 per minute depending on bottle size|
|Conveyor Height :||875 to 950 mm Adjustable|
|Overall Dimensions :||2600 mm (L) x 780 mm (W) x 1300 mm (H)|