The turn table system is used for moving or transfer of various types of bottles, jars or vials on various packing lines such as liquid filling packing lines, powder filling packing lines and tablet bottle packing lines. For collection or feeding of products, the turn table can be used with any machine, and is also used to change the total line direction for 'L' shape or 'U' shape movement of line. It is also used for linear movement of lines but can also work as a buffer system if any machine stops during operation on the line.
- The frame of the turn table is made of SS-304 material.
- The frame structure is duly supported by heavy duty MS material 'C' profile for extra support for the top plate as well as the gear box.
- The machine has stainless steel cladding, aluminum top plate and SS-304 enclosures.
- It can, on request also be made from fully stainless steel top plate.
- For smoother start and stop operation for unstable products as well as speed control.
- The turn table comes with an AC variable frequency drive system.
The turn table according to the requirements of the customers as well as by pre determined designs is available in various diameters. The available default diameters for various models include 600mm, 750mm, 900mm and 1200mm. The most commonly and the most widely used diameter of the turn table is the 900mm diameter.